VVIP Lab Opening
VVIP Lab is looking for highly-motivated students for Ph.D program starting from 2022 Fall quarter.
If you consider VVIP lab seriously, please apply "Computer Engineering" program inside ECE deparment. Otherwise, I have limited accessibility to your application.
For three research pillars listed below, the required skillsets as an ideal candidate are described below:
1. Mixed-signal circuit for low-power AI hardware:
- Full custom transistor-level circuit design, silicon tape-out experience highly welcomed
2. Digital machine learning accelerator architecture:
- Verilog/VHDL, synthesis/auto-PnR with Cadence tools
3. Algorithm hardware co-optimization in machine learning system:
- Pytorch/tensor flow, familiar with machine learning network models for inference/training
For any further questions and discussion, you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State which pillar (out of three pillars listed above) you are interested in.
- Attach your updated CV and transcript (optional)
- I appologize that I might not be able to reply due to high volume of emails. But, I am checking emails slowly, and keeping track of potential applicants with great fit.
UCSD Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Department